New HSK 1 Lesson 4 Grammar 3 Modal Particle 呢 [ne]

What about...? And...? 

PAGE 23 EXAMPLES
1. 我有两个哥哥,你
    Wǒ yǒu liǎng gè gēge, nǐ ne?
    I have two older brothers, and you?
    Yo tengo dos hermanos mayores, ¿y tú?

2. 我叫白家月,你
    Wǒ jiào Bái Jiāyuè, nǐ ne?
    My name is Bai Jiayue, and you?
    Me llamo Bai Jiayue, ¿y tú?

3. 我是中国人,你
    Wǒ shì Zhōngguórén, nǐ ne?
    I’m Chinese, and you?
    Soy chino, ¿y tú? 






Activity: translate using the modal particle 呢 [ne]
  1. I am very happy, and you?
  2. I study Chinese, and you?
  3. I am eight years old this year, and you?
  4. I have an older sister, and you?
  5. We know Teacher Wang. How about you?
  6. She is Chinese. What about you?
  7. I don't have an older brother. And you?
  8. I like China. What about him?
  9. We are classmates. What about you?
  10. My name is Li Ming. What about her?




Actividad: traduce utilizando la partícula modal 呢 [ne].
  1. Estoy muy contento, ¿y tú?
  2. Estudio chino, ¿y tú?
  3. Tengo ocho años este año, ¿y tú?
  4. Tengo una hermana mayor, ¿y tú?
  5. Conocemos al profesor Wang, ¿y vosotros?
  6. Ella es china, ¿y tú?
  7. No tengo hermano mayor, ¿y tú?
  8. Me gusta China, ¿y él?
  9. Somos compañeros de clase, ¿y vosotros?
  10. Me llamo Li Ming, ¿y ella?












Solution / Solución
1. 我很高兴,你呢?
    Wǒ hěn gāoxìng, nǐ ne?
2. 我学习中文,你呢?
    Wǒ xuéxí Zhōngwén, nǐ ne?
3. 我今年八岁,你呢?
    Wǒ jīnnián bā suì, nǐ ne?
4. 我有一个姐姐,你呢?
    Wǒ yǒu yí gè jiějie, nǐ ne?
5. 我们认识王老师,你们呢?
    Wǒmen rènshi Wáng lǎoshī, nǐmen ne?
6. 她是中国人,你呢?
    Tā shì Zhōngguórén, nǐ ne?
7. 我没有哥哥,你呢?
    Wǒ méiyǒu gēge, nǐ ne?
8. 我喜欢中国,他呢?
    Wǒ xǐhuan Zhōngguó, tā ne?
9. 我们是同学,你们呢?
    Wǒmen shì tóngxué, nǐmen ne?
10. 我叫李明,她呢?
      Wǒ jiào Lǐ Míng, tā ne?