Translate the sentences into Chinese
1. We are students.
2. She is my friend.
3. He has a book.
4. Do you like eating apples?
5. This is my home.
6. I can speak Chinese.
7. They are teachers.
8. You are very beautiful.
9. He is not here.
10. I want to drink tea.
11. She is reading a book.
12. We go to the school.
13. This apple is very big.
14. I like watching movies.
15. He is my older brother.
1. 我们是学生。Wǒmen shì xuésheng.
2. 她是我的朋友。Tā shì wǒ de péngyou.
3. 他有一本书。Tā yǒu yì běn shū.
4. 你喜欢吃苹果吗? Nǐ xǐhuan chī píngguǒ ma?
5. 这是我的家。Zhè shì wǒ de jiā.
6. 我会说汉语。Wǒ huì shuō Hànyǔ.
7. 他们是老师。Tāmen shì lǎoshī.
8. 你很漂亮。Nǐ hěn piàoliang.
9. 他不在这儿。Tā bú zài zhèr.
10. 我要喝茶。Wǒ yào hē chá.
11. 她在看书。Tā zài kàn shū.
12. 我们去学校。Wǒmen qù xuéxiào.
13. 这个苹果很大。Zhège píngguǒ hěn dà.
14. 我喜欢看电影。Wǒ xǐhuan kàn diànyǐng.
15. 他是我哥哥。Tā shì wǒ gēge.